The AFRINIC Fellowship program seeks to create a chain of AFRINIC ambassadors in AFRINIC’s service region.
The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries. The call for fellowship ends by 18th February 2018.
The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region.
To qualify for the fellowship, you:
- Must be a resident of an African nation
- Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
- Are involved in the Internet community
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
Upon selection, AFRINIC will notify the selected fellows directly and allow them seven (7) days to accept or reject the offer.
The fellowship includes:
- Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
- Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
Interested candidates who meet the criteria are requested to complete the fellowship application form at: https://registration.afrinic.net/events/node/5/ and submit it with requested information before Sunday 18 February 2018, 00:00 UTC.